The SustainaNewsletter provides bi-weekly updates for students, faculty, staff, and community members about local events, involvement opportunities, and sustainability tips.
SustainaNewsletter: Challenge Accepted | 02.07.18
Help UVA win GameDay Recycling Challenge by properly sorting your waste at the game!
- GameDay Recycling Challenge
- Have you heard of The ROSE Program?
- RecycleMania Tournament
SustainaNewsletter: UVA Takes the LEED | 01.23.18
UVA’s Rotunda achieves LEED Silver certification & UVA scores big in a national recycling challenge. See how you can get in on the action!
- UVA’S Venerable Rotunda Takes the LEED
- Roundtable Discussion with Happy Johnson
- Website Tracks Solar Energy Produced at UVA
SustainaNewsletter: Making a Difference Through Sustainable Purchasing | 01.10.18
From farm to table, see how you can make a positive difference in the community.
- Sustainable Food Purchasing at UVA
- 2017 Virginia Higher Education Sustainable Food Supply Chain Symposium
- Sustainable Purchasing Tips by Green Plus
SustainaNewsletter: The Art of Making a Difference | 12.19.17
Discover how artists are helping communities heal & how labs are reducing UVA’s energy use, one fume hood at a time.
- 2018 UVA Community MLK Celebration Event: Healing Through Art & Community with Candy Chang
- Labs Prioritize Safety and Save Energy in UVA's First "Shut the Sash" Fume Hood Competition
- UVA Today: Engineering Dean Named Among Nation's Top Inventors