Open to all UVA alums, the Sustainability Alumni Network brings people together to advance a collaborative vision for sustainability at UVA in partnership with current students, staff and faculty.
Whether online or in-person, there are many ways to connect through the UVA Sustainability Alumni Network. Meet up and learn about Hoos' contributions to sustainability at the alumni receptions and join the LinkedIn group to find career opportunities, network and find ways to give back to sustainability on Grounds.
- Join the Sustainability Alumni Network to receive details on upcoming events and leadership opportunities
- Connect on LinkedIn - Join the UVA Sustainability Alumni Network Group
- Join the Virginia Alumni Mentoring program to connect with and provide career guidance to students that are exploring careers in sustainability including conservation, policy, and renewable energy.
- Become a sustainability alum leader for your geographic region. Email Eric Hunter (ejh5w) Associate Director, Alumni Professional Networks, to learn more.
- Post a job or internship for a current student – email David Lapinski (dal8d), UVA Career Center Director of Employee Relations
- Participate in the UVA Sustainability Spotlight Series. Fill out the Sustainability Spotlight form for a feature on the Office for Sustainability LinkedIn page.